As an AI language model, I cannot provide real-time information or update my answers. Additionally, the data on match-fixing cases may vary depending on the specific region or sport. However, I can give you an example of high-profile match-fixing cases connected to gambling in general. Please note that this information may not reflect the current year and should not be considered an exhaustive list:
1. The 2000 UEFA Champions League final: Italian Serie A giants, Juventus, were accused of manipulating the results in the tournament’s final against Spanish side Real Madrid.
2. The 2010 German Bundesliga scandal: Several players from top German football clubs, including FC Koln, were involved in match-fixing activities, leading to suspensions and criminal investigations.
3. The 2013 Europol investigation: Europol unveiled a widespread match-fixing scandal, involving over 680 football matches worldwide, including Champions League and World Cup qualifiers.
4. The 2015 “FIFA Gate” scandal: The U.S. Department of Justice indicted multiple FIFA officials and intermediaries on charges of bribery, racketeering, and corruption related to match-fixing and associated illegal activities.
5. The 2017 Indian Premier League (IPL) spot-fixing scandal: Several players and officials within the IPL were found guilty of spot-fixing, leading to bans and legal consequences.
6. The 2018 Australian Open tennis corruption scandals: Several tennis players were investigated for match-fixing activities, leading to bans and renewed focus on integrity in the sport.
7. The 2019 NBA betting scandal: An NBA referee, Tim Donaghy, was found guilty of betting on games he officiated, leading to significant controversy and concerns over the integrity of basketball.
8. The ongoing investigation into tennis match-fixing in Spain: Spanish police have been investigating alleged match-fixing incidents involving prominent tennis players and a gambling syndicate.
9. The recurring match-fixing concerns in cricket: Cricket has faced ongoing match-fixing challenges, with notable cases involving players from various countries, such as the 2010 Pakistani spot-fixing scandal.
10. The 2019 eSports match-fixing investigation: Authorities in multiple countries investigated and cracked down on match-fixing in professional eSports, revealing the potential vulnerability of online competitions to manipulation.
For the most up-to-date information on match-fixing cases, it is recommended to refer to reputable news sources and organizations dedicated to sports integrity.